From 1500 EUR
Mid level / Senior
At Mitigate we believe that programming skills can be learned or adjusted according to companies' needs or engineer wishes. We try not to limit our new friends with specific criteria, though we highly value if he or she has these skills.
Education and experience:
- 2 or more years experience working with Node.JS
- 1 or more years of experience working with React.JS or similar frameworks
- Not required, but experience with NestJS or Blitz.js or Next.js or similar frameworks is a plus
- Good SQL skills
- Ability and desire to work in an Agile environment
- The desire to learn and improve in the field of IT, both through self-study and by learning from other team members
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Communication skills in working with colleagues and clients
What will your daily life look like?
- Perform software development work - write efficient Node.JS code, develop back end components for applications, develop automated tests
- Communicate with the client and provide advice, evaluate project requirements, analyze work tasks and regularly present the work done
- Mentor less experienced colleagues and share your knowledge
- Look for solutions according to the client's situation and present them in simple language
- Review the work of other colleagues and provide feedback
- Develop architecturally sustainable solutions and promote the implementation of new technologies and solutions in projects according to the needs of the project
What do you get by joining Mitigate?
- Salary EUR 1500 - 3400 gross (depending on your skills)
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Health insurance after probationary period
- Paid parking when working from the office
- Dynamic work environment with high-level professionals
- Creative and friendly team
- Paid weekly sports and other activities with colleagues (tennis, physiotherapy, boxing, physical training, swimming)
- Monthly events (bowling, curling, laser tag, skiing, etc.)
- Annual joint team events – sports games, Ball of the Year and others
- Provision of books, apps or courses from Mitigate
- Healthy snacks while working from the office (nuts, dried and fresh fruits)
At Mitigate we develop critical software solutions using “top of the food chain” technologies so that developers could keep learning continuously. We belive in keeping developer passionate.
Senior Ruby developer at Mitigate
Ready to apply?
Here is what happens next
Send application email or fill in the form
Let's get to know each other briefly
Successfully complete a small test task
Meet us for a chat